You can find my stories at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my newTumbl blog, and my group.

Sunday 14 August 2011

Rugby Scrum

Happened to see some rugby on TV in Queensland yesterday. We went up there for a wedding. The Queenslanders and New South Welshmen play rugby, not footy (Aussie rules football), which is what they play in Victoria and South Australia and Western Australia.   I enjoyed the short shorts and the muscular physiques.  Not that I found the game interesting:  I used to play rugby and didn't much like it.  But those muscular thighs emerging from rugby shorts ....  Hot as.

And look how those at the back of the scrum hold on by clutching the front of the guy in front's rugby shorts.  Ahem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...