You can find my stories at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my newTumbl blog, and my group.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

I love to go a wandering

I loved this image. Two young blokes, hiking through the mountains, and both of them handsome as.  Well, perhaps not hiking (one of them wears flip-flops) but on holiday.   Reminds me of my many mountain-climbing trips.  There's something special about going into the wilderness with your mates.  Especially when they look like this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nigel,

    Do you reckon they're brothers?

    Just discovered your blog and am enjoying reading through it.
    I came across you a few years ago through some short story site. Glad to see you're still writing. Keep it up.
    I look forward to following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, they look do like brothers.

    The short story site you mention was probably Forbidden Fruit which is sadly defunct. It's been replaced by Wilde Oats and I have a few stories there too, plus one in I Do Two! the anthology in support of gay marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a "series" out there of these two and their mates during their outdoor excursion. Sadly, it's trapped in a defunct hard drive right now. By now, they're probably in their mid- to late-twenties, but most likely still good-lookin'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...